World Champion Svetlana Vinnikova is nominated to compete for IWGA Athlete of the Year 2018 – read on to see how you can vote for Muaythai!
2. Find Muaythai and a photo of Svetlana Vinnikova – it’s blue!
3. Click on Vote.
4. Repeat every day in January! Register there to vote twice a day if you like … and that’s it.
There are 25 sports competing for this prestigious title, and everyone wants to win.
Some Svetlana Facts:
- She is twice a World Champion with IFMA at 63.5kg; in 2018 and 2017.
- She won gold at The World Games 2017 … at 60kg.
- She is European champion at 63.5kg , two times.
- She is Female Martial Artist of the Year in Russia for this year.
- Svetlana is also a Muaythai coach – 100% Muaythai.
- Her sister Ekaterina Vinnikova is also a Muaythai champion!
Svetlana says: “Muaythai is my life. I can’t imagine my life without Muaythai. People ask me what hobbies I have. And when I think about it, it’s simple – training, eating and competing.”
Follow Svetlana Vinnikova on Instagram to see her training regime in Moscow and in Thailand! @svetlanni
Follow IFMA to get all the news of the campaign on social media:
We need to vote every day in January, so get ready!